Our thin-based woodfired pizzas are cooked using authentic techniques that have been used in the south of Italy for generations. Our dough is made fresh daily and because we let the dough rise slowly, what you eat not only tastes delicious but is also light and healthy. A few toppings – never more than a few – ensure you taste the full flavour of the real Neapolitan pizza is all about.
February 23, 2012
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 at 8:06 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Special 26-28 April bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/spe… https://t.co/AoHDmgGr6o 2 days ago
- Special 18-21 April bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/spe… https://t.co/uTnqDrnS5j 1 week ago
- Special 11-14 April! bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/spe… https://t.co/ly2YL1SSIy 2 weeks ago
- Special 4-7 April bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/spe… https://t.co/o2GUqzDTob 3 weeks ago
- Open Wednesday & Thursday only bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/03/27/ope… https://t.co/biYSyiS54g 1 month ago