Our thin-based woodfired pizzas are cooked using authentic techniques that have been used in the south of Italy for generations. Our dough is made fresh daily and because we let the dough rise slowly, what you eat not only tastes delicious but is also light and healthy. A few toppings – never more than a few – ensure you taste the full flavour of the real Neapolitan pizza is all about.
February 23, 2012
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 at 8:06 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Special 17-20 January bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/spe… https://t.co/bhflvDNFvN 1 day ago
- Special 10-13 January bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/spe… https://t.co/grMM64mOxJ 1 week ago
- Special 3-6 January 2018! bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2018/01/02/spe… https://t.co/A6O51kDVZU 2 weeks ago
- Special 20-23 December! bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2017/12/19/spe… https://t.co/7CMpz79grv 4 weeks ago
- Special 13-16 December bellafrescapizzeria.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/spe… https://t.co/Br8Oiky19X 1 month ago